10 years ago
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
So Very Sick of It All
I don't know if I can stand seeing another die hard Twilight fans jumping up and down with excitement about the upcoming movie. I decided that I really do not like them at all (sorry to all my friends that do love them). It drives me nuts that when I walk down the halls at school that is all that people are reading. Get a grip. There are so many better books out there. I find Bella to be quite pathetic and weak, and I think that she deserves to be with Edward. They are both wimps and Jacob is so lucky to have gotten away when he did. He is a better 'person' than both of them. Anyway, the truth of the matter is that I think that they are overrated and given much more credit than they deserve, and waste my time and everyone Else's. I think it's time that people get a grip onto reality and realize that there are no such things as vampires. I'm not saying anything against the whole fiction thing, but Stephanie Meyer carried it way to far. I don't see why there is such an infatuation with the book, and the movie is sure to be a large disappointment.
Posted by demurerebel at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I totally agree with your here. People get so blinded by what everyone else likes and think that they have to like it because it is the popular thing to do. Choose your own reading, not the popular stuff!
Nice~~~
Excellent article
http://soul-pen.blogspot.com/
Glad to see other people hate Twilight as much as I do. Though I do like vampires. For someone who dislikes it so sure seems like you've plenty of it
Post a Comment