CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Scary How Fast Life Comes At You

I cannot believe that 2008 flew by so fast. I still have whiplash. I have been thinking about the past for several weeks and how fast life is happening. I want it all to slow down and freeze. I have friends who are married, friends getting accepted into college, friends who are in relationships, and it is all so real to me where it wasn't before. I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that my best friend and I will live states away, that I'll be in college, that more of my friends will start families. Am I not too young for all this to happen? It sure feels like it and it scares me half to death. I feel like I've not lived enough to move on with life, and yet I feel so old. I don't know what will happen. I don't know what I will do.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Whoa Whoa girl...slow down! You are WAAAAY to young to be so worried. You absolutly can live life a little before you have to "move" on. Live it up girl, you have soooo much time :P)

KKF said...

I absolutely agree, but I suppose we have to live our lives even though it feels like it goes by so fast.