CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Obsessions

The trends lately have had more of a 70's/80's vibe and I have to say, I'm obsessed. I love the cool chic look that everything has with that bohemian edge. Mostly, though, I'm obsessed with this:



I have this on my shirt right now, hugely splattered across my stomach. My best friend, her sister, and I have matching peace sign bracelets, I love it! Why? I really don't know. Another trend that I have fallen in love with is tie-dye. My best friend and I had a tie-dye party once and now I where those shirts all the time - they are my favorite! Why has this sudden craze come over me? Every single time I see a new peace sign or tie-dye, whether on shirts, skirts, dresses, scarfs, jewelry, I WANT it!!

2 comments:

KKF said...

me too! we should be friends...

Anonymous said...

yea, most people think it means anticrist but it`s not it really means antinuclure(if that is how you spell it.)war wich i think is so true.
Jaimie